While everyone is busy studying for finals and getting ready for summer vacation, some of you will be preparing for graduation. It’s an exciting and bittersweet time now that the last four years of all your hard work in your academic career is coming to an end. It’s only fitting that you’ll want to look your best during commencement and I’ve got the perfect graduation outfit idea for you!
A chic and polished look for graduation is a must. You’re graduating with a new degree on your resume and you want to look the part of a graduating professional. I’ve pulled together the perfect outfit all from Banana Republic.
- The Flutter-Sleeve Mini Dress is the perfect length dress to wear during graduation. It hits mid-thigh, is fitted through the chest and waist with a slight flare skirt, has a boat neck, and fun three-quarter length flutter sleeves.
- The jewelry features statement pieces.
- The Elizabeth Cole Addie Necklace features a pendant made with Swarovski crystals, pearls, and glass stones on a 24k gold-plated chain.
- The Elizabeth Cole Eyelet Earring is a perfect match for the necklace. It features glass stones and pearls in a cool design.
- The Twisted Link Bracelet compliments the other two jewelry pieces. It has cubic zirconia stones and is made of brass and steel with a rose gold finish.
- Since the Flutter-Sleeve Mini Dress features a slightly lined empire waist, a belt is the perfect accessory to add some detail to the dress. The Leather Trouser Belt is featured in black with gold details.
- The Bare High Heel Sandal is the final piece to the look. It features an exclusive padding system with memory foam and a cushioned insole designed for all-day comfort, making it great to wear during graduation and during your celebrations afterward. It also has a flexible skid-resistant outsole with comfort pod at the bottom so you won’t have to worry about slipping as you walk down the aisle and get your degree during commencement.
Last but not least, don’t forget the most important part of your look – a smile. This is your day to shine and celebrate your accomplishment. Congratulations!